Enter The ASO Twitter Haiku Contest
Do you host with ASO?
Do you Tweet with brevity, soul, and power?
Interested in getting some vintage ASO swag with the “classic” ASO logo?
How about a Honey Badger koozie to hold your beverage of choice?
Enter the ASO Twitter Haiku Contest!
If you’re one of our 5 winners, you’ll win a bunch of old school ASO swag, such as t-shirts, stickers, and more!
The contest will begin at 3pm EST, Feb 2, 2012.
All you have to do is:
1) Follow us on Twitter: @asmallorange.
2) Tweet a poem in a haiku format (5 syllables/7 syllables/5 syllables, with each line separated by commas, slashes, or hyphens) that explains why you enjoy hosting with ASO. You must include the hashtag #ASOHaiku with your poem.
3) 1 entry per person only, please. Tweets from multiple accounts will be disqualified, sorry.
4) A panel of judges will review the entries. Tweets will be judged on their originality, and adherence to the haiku form. Winners will be announced at 12pm Friday, February 10 2012.
5) Haikus will be accepted until 12am, February 10, 2012. Any Tweets marked after that time will not be considered.
6) Many will enter! 5 will win! ASO employees not eligible (sorry, gang)!
• Please, no Tweets that contain material that is hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous.
• No Tweets should contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Also, please do not Tweet sexually explicit and/or obscene material, and refrain from anything that may be unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws and regulations in any state, province or territory where the haiku is created.
Everything clear? Cool. You have 7 days and change. Happy Tweeting!